English Breakfast | Full Breakfast
A full breakfast is a Breakfast meal that typically includes, bacon, sausages, egg, baked beans, mushrooms, other cooked foods and a beverage such as coffee or tea. It comes in different variants and is referred to by different names depending on the area.
– 2 Sausages
– 1 Tomato
– 2 Ham slices
– Baked Beans
Preparation method :
– Heat the pan over low heat
– Brush pan sparingly with cooking oil
– Cook the sausages first as it takes little longer time to cook, allow to cook slowly about 10 minutes turning occasionally
– Cut tomato into half and season it with salt and pepper, place cut-side down on the pan and cook without moving for 2 minutes
– Place the bacon straight on to the pan and fry for 2-4 minutes each side or until your preferred crispiness is reached
– Cut mushroom into half, add to the same pan and season with salt and pepper if required, add butter cook for 1- 2 minutes
– Place ham to the same pan and fry each side about 1- 2 minute
– For the fried egg, break the egg straight into the pan season with salt and pepper, leave it for 30 second or cook to your preferred stage
– Add canned baked beans to the pan, stir continuously about 1 minute and transfer into a serving bowl
– Toast the Bread in medium heat before serving
– Once all the ingredients are cooked, serve and enjoy straight away with hot tea or coffee
– Enjoy your English Breakfast !
All Your Favourite Recipes in One Place ! The Sign Of Good Taste !
Reach Devilishly Delicious Food @
Google Plus :
If you Liked Video, Give Thumbs Up, Share, Comment and Don’t Forget to Subscribe.
Thank You !
Total Likes = 4194
Total Dislikes = 569
Scroll Down to Read all Comments Below: