Hasselback potatoes Recipe – crispy in the outside, soft on the inside. Quick and easy appetizer that will impress your friends and family. Follow this recipe to learn how to make perfect Hasselback potatoes.
Cauliflower Cheese Balls:
Creamy Avocado Pasta:
My favorite kitchen equipment:
4 garlic cloves
1/2 stick (55g) butter
3 tablespoons olive oil
2-3 fresh thyme branches
Fresh herbs for serving
1. Heat oven to 200c/390f. Wash and try the potatoes.
2. Slice the potato into thin slices, leaving 1/4 inch at the bottom unsliced. You can use chop sticks or wooden spoons to prevent from slicing the potato all the way through.
3. Place the potatoes on a lined baking tray.
4. Make the butter: in a small saucepan over low heat melt butter with olive oil, garlic cloves and thyme. Cook until butter is melted, and the garlic is soft. About 3-4 minutes.
5. Brush the potatoes with half of the butter mixture. Sprinkle the potatoes generously with salt and pepper.
6. Bake the potatoes for 30 minutes, remove the pan from the oven. sprinkle with thyme or other herbs. Brush with the remaining butter. Bake for another 30 minutes or until potatoes are crispy on the edges.
7. Sprinkle with fresh herbs and serve.
Total Likes = 35075
Total Dislikes = 1260
Scroll Down to Read all Comments Below: