Learn how to make American Chopsuey – Chinese Maincourse Recipe By Ruchi Bharani
American Chopsuey is a delightful preparation of crispy fried noodles served with veggies and sauce. Ruchi Bharani brings you her version of this delectable dish.
200 gms cabbage
100 gms carrots
2 tsp chilli sause
100 gms yellow capsicum
100 gms capsicum
100 gms sprouted mung
2 tsp oil
100 gms onions
100 gms boiled noodles
100 gms fried noodles
2 tbsp sugar
3 tbsp corn flour
2 cups tamato sause
3 cups water
3 tbsp vinegar
To make the sauce:
– In a saucepan, add the ketchup, chilli sauce, sugar, cornflour, vinegar, and water and mix all the ingredients together.
– Bring it to a boil and keep whisking the ingredients to avoid lumps.
– Boil the sauce until it becomes thick and then keep it aside.
To make veggies:
– Heat oil in a wok and add the onions, capsicum, yellow capsicum, carrots and the cabbage and saute these veggies.
– Stir-fry the veggies on a high flame for about a minute.
– Add the bean sprouts to the veggies.
– Then add the sauce (that you prepared previously) to the veggies and stir well.
– Add the boiled Hakka noodles and salt to taste and give it a final stir.
– Soak the Hakka noodles in water for about 15 minutes and then drain out the water.
– Pat them dry in a napkin and then fry the noodles till they are brown in colour.
– Before serving, pour the gravy onto the fried noodles.
– The delicious American Chopsuey is ready to be served.
Host: Ruchi Bharani
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited
Subscribe & Stay Tuned –
For more videos log onto
Find us on Facebook at
Visit our Website for more Awesome Recipes
Total Likes = 14839
Total Dislikes = 735
Scroll Down to Read all Comments Below: