Here’s a list of 10 American Foods That Should Be Banned! Today we take a look at foods we are surprised still exist so join us as we count down 10 foods from America that should be banned!
➡️ Subscribe to BabbleTop:
There are foods that are healthy and there are foods that are Instagrammable. While most people working in the American food industry are in it for the sole reason of creating the best in the world of gastronomy, there are also those who have an extremely horrible sense of taste toying with some dreadful food experiments. There are also people who may still be stuck in the dark ages of food history. If time travelers ever were to come back, it would probably be to make sure these foods were never created…forget about John Connor. So let’s turn the spotlight on this most amazing top 10 American foods that should be banned.
If you enjoyed this facts list of 10 American foods that should be banned, then comment: #Food #America #Banned
0:33 Koolickles – The Red Pickles of Mississippi Delta
1:30 Crispy Snoots of St. Louis
2:52 Burgoo of Kentucky
4:34 Pemmican from Midwest and Mountain West
6:02 Jars of Pickled Pigs’ Feet of The South
7:15 Scrapple – All Pig’s Scraps in Pennsylvania Dutch
8:20 Livermush – North Carolina’s Favorite
9:46 Akutaq – The Eskimo Ice Cream (Alaska)
11:07 Rocky Mountain Oysters
12:35 Wild Rice Burger – Minnesota
– The combination of sweet and sour flavors in a dish is actually mouth-watering, but a kool-aid and pickles combo is another story. This concoction sounds like the creation of a grade school student trying to one-up the neighbor kid’s lemonade stand.
– Crispy might be one of everyone’s favorite food textures, but the snout is definitely one of the grossest parts of a pig. So how did crispy snoots come to be? Did someone grill a whole pig and realize that the snout, of all parts, is the best part? You see, a crispy snoot is exactly what it sounds like.
– Burgoo is a vegetable and meat stew specialty of Kentucky. But it has another atrocious name – roadkill soup. This is because animals that were accidentally hit by vehicles (and found alongside the road).
– While this food may be good for you, it’s the ratio of ingredients, wild game meat and animal fat, as one reason for its appearance on this list. If you ever wanted to know the origin of the high-energy food bar, this might be the answer.
– Pickled Pigs’ Feet is a questionable food item that looks like it came out of a mortician’s laboratory. Looks aside, the delicacy is said to be highly nutritious. It is high in protein and low in fat.
– Scrapple sounds like a nasty insult you would say to somebody you hate but it is actually a traditional dish native to the Pennsylvania Dutch. It’s also known as pork mush. All of the odds and ends – as in literal scraps of pig.
– Livermush is North Carolina’s very own version of scrapple. The difference is while scrapple is made out of pig part scraps, it rarely contains any liver and uses less of the cornmeal mixture.
– You scream, I scream, we all scream for ice cream. That is if this all-time favorite dessert is made from cream, sugar, milk, and maybe a mix of fruits and other sweet flavors. And that’s where the list of ingredients should probably end.
– First, oysters don’t exist in the Rocky Mountains, and second, the name sounds like a bad band name from a Sponge Bob episode. Well the name may be deceiving because Rocky Mountain Oysters are actually a dish made of…wait for it… bull testicles.
– Just from the name, the Wild Rice Burger sounds like some sort of exotic food. Something that not only piques your interest but also fills your stomach. But wait, rice and burger? That doesn’t sound right. That’s double the carbs isn’t it?
🥳 JOIN and become a BabbleTop member!
➡️ SUBSCRIBE to BabbleTop!
👕 Check out our MERCH!
🔥 Our Most Popular VIDEOS!
Top 10 Discontinued Food Items We Miss
Top 10 Untold Truths of the Heart Attack Grill
10 Coca-Cola Drinks That Embarrassed The Company
10 Secrets You Didn’t Know About Costco Food Court
10 Times Fast Food Went Too Far
10 McDonald’s Items That Would Make America Great Again
10 McDonald’s Menu Items That Even The Staff Won’t Eat
10 Cancelled Mcdonald’s Items That People Still Talk About
10 McDonald’s Breakfasts That America Wish They Had
Check out our Most Popular Videos!
All clips used for fair use commentary, criticism, and educational purposes. See Hosseinzadeh v. Klein, 276 F.Supp.3d 34 (S.D.N.Y. 2017); Equals Three, LLC v. Jukin Media, Inc., 139 F. Supp. 3d 1094 (C.D. Cal. 2015).
Total Likes = 6089
Total Dislikes = 2492
Scroll Down to Read all Comments Below: